The Krystol Waterstop System is used to permanently waterproof concrete construction joints, pipe penetrations, tie-holes and control joints, where other waterstops routinely fail.
The Krystol Waterstop System is comprised of Krystol Waterstop Grout, Krystol Waterstop Treatment, Krytonite Swelling Waterstop and Krytonite Adhesive. These products are used in a variety of ways to waterproof all construction joints and details found in concrete construction .
- Krystol Waterstop Grout is a crystalline grout used to permanently waterproof concrete construction joints, pipe penetrations, tie-holes and control joints. The grout contains fibre reinforcements that reduce shrinkage and limit cracking.
- Krystol Waterstop Treatment forms an impenetrable watertight seal at all static concrete to concrete construction joints where there is any concern regarding water penetration. The product provides crystalline growth that assists in waterproofing the structure and protecting against future corrosion.
- Krytonite Swelling Waterstop is a synthetic rubber waterstop that uses swelling pressure to seal concrete construction joints and stop water. Krytonite has superior swelling pressure and performance that stops water better than bentonite and competing swelling waterstops. It is suitable for use with regular ground water as well as salt and sulfate contaminated water.
- Krytonite Adhesive is specifically designed to adhere Krytonite Swelling Waterstop to concrete construction joints, the adhesive has incredible bonding strength to both dry and damp concrete surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Permanent waterproofing at construction joints
- Costs less than barrier systems
- Withstands extreme hydrostatic pressure
- Durable and not prone to site damage
- Is easy to install (up to 30m per hour)
- Safe for use in potable water applications
- Adapts to curves and uneven surfaces
- Easy to inspect before and after concrete has been poured
- Includes unique, patented Krystol technology
For customers within the Benelux region, please contact our sub-distributor Ipco for assistance: www.ipco.nl