The Krystol Crack Repair System is a permanent solution for repairing leaking cracks, holes and joints for either side of the concrete, perfect for when you only want to repair cracks once.
- Permanent repair system
- Withstands high water pressure
- Can be applied to either side of the concrete
- Includes patented crystalline technology
- Repair leaking cracks or construction joints
- Firmly anchor bolts or ornamental iron
- Seal around pipes and metal fixtures in masonry concrete
- Repair spalled or honeycombed concrete
- Use as a waterproof plaster on masonry walls
- Plug and seal construction form tie holes
- Finish walkways and driveways
- Fix chipped columns and uneven marks
- Repair damaged concrete elements
- Strengthen other weak mixes as an additive
The Krystol Crack Repair System consists of four products:
- Krystol Plug: A rapid-setting hydraulic cement product, it sets hard within 2 minutes and has high-compressive strength, which allows it to stop water even under high-hydrostatic pressure.
- Krystol Repair Grout: a crystalline grout that stops the flow of water to permanently repair leaking cracks, holes and joints in concrete.
- Krystol T1: a cementitious, brush-applied crystalline treatment that transforms new or existing concrete into a permanent waterproofing barrier (see Surface Applied Waterproofing page)
- Krystol Bari-Cote: a high-strength, high-performance, cementitious, waterproofing top coat that is specially designed to resurface and repair concrete or masonry.
A handy Leak Repair Kit is also available containing Krystol Plug, Krystol Repair Grout and Krystol T1, with enough material to repair 6 meters of leaking cracks.
Steps are as follows:
Step 1: Clean and prepare the crack and joint
Step 2: Stop water with Krystol Plug
Step 3: Install Krystol Repair Grout
Step 4: Finish with Krystol T1 coating
For customers within the Benelux region, please contact our sub-distributor Ipco for assistance: www.ipco.nl