Prevention of aggressive infiltration through virtually any substrate.
SealGuard II stops leaks at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods – quickly, easily and permanently.
The cured polyurethane product is ideal for manholes, culverts, bunds or any concrete structure that needs to be dry – for its own purpose, or prior to a long term repair.
SealGuard II performs well with all but the most severe solvent or chemical attacks, such as highly concentrated nitric or sulphuric acid.
In comparison to the cement alternative often used, SealGuard II holds a range of advantages:
- Simple, small and patented application equipment which allows reuse of cartridge
- Can be injected into flowing water of up to 3 litres per second (189 litres / 42 gallons per minute) with a reaction time of 1-3 seconds
- Injection and permanent seal, rather than just a cover up
- Will reconstitute, even in flowing water, unlike other materials which can be susceptible to washout
- High grade system available with up to 900 psi (>60 bar) compressive strength
- 90% cure within minutes – work can continue almost immediately
Application is simple…
Insert patented static mixer
Inject the Sealguard grout