We are looking to appoint a Marketing Apprentice to join our company, working 39 hours a week: 08.30 – 17.00 (Mon-Thurs) & 08.30 – 16.00 (Fri), however flexibility will be required to meet the demands of the role. This role will involve working closely with the Commercial Manager to promote the company with a flow of social media content, by creating marketing materials, especially photography and video, and by providing assistance and analysis on all types of marketing activity.
S1E Limited is part of a global organisation supplying market-leading pipe repair technologies. The company is a specialist in the growing field of trenchless technologies, for the repair of damaged utility pipelines without excavation. S1E has a reputation for outstanding customer service and high-quality products supported by accredited product training, adding value and bringing mutual benefit to its customers and industry.
- Social Media: looking after the Company’s various social media accounts, seeking potential leads and reviewing channels for competitor and customer information
- Visual Assets: Creating images and videos for use in all forms of marketing material including using Adobe Photoshop, Premier Elements (or Pro) ensuring that all content is current and functional
- Websites: creating and maintain online content, compiling reports from our e-commerce system, google analytics and ads when required.
- Design: Creating items of literature to brand guidelines using templates. Use of Adobe InDesign and PDF Writer.
- E-shots: Managing subscribers, creating and distributing e-shots and analysing the results.
- Assist with the organisation of and attend company events both on company premises and off-site.
- Good all round standard of education
- Good level of IT skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to organise and prioritise workload and to work within deadlines
- Ability to work well within a team
- Flexible approach to work ie “hands on”
- Experience of creation of photographic or video material
- Use of photographic editing and design software
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Working 39 hours per week – 08.30 – 17.00 (Mon-Thurs), 08.30 – 16.00 (Fri).
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays and 1 extra day for Birthday).
- Westfield Health Scheme on successful completion of probationary period.
- Pension Scheme – 4% Employer Contribution.
Please see the below link to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice which sets out what personal data the Company holds about you and how we collect and use it during and after the recruitment process.