Hours of work: 08.30 – 17.00 (Mon-Thurs), 08.30 – 16.00 (Fri) – Flexibility essential
Holidays: 25 days (plus Bank Holidays and 1 extra day for Birthday)
Other benefits: Westfield Health Scheme, Pension Scheme – 4% Employer Contribution
We are looking to appoint a permanent Service Engineer to join our company, working 39 hours a week: 08.30 – 17.00 (Mon-Thurs) & 08.30 – 16.00 (Fri), however flexibility will be required to meet the demands of the role. This role will involve being responsible for the service and repair of robotic machinery and cameras which will likely involve some travel to customer sites both within the UK and abroad. It will also involve being responsible for plant maintenance, including repairing machinery, preventative maintenance, and general housekeeping. On occasion, the role will also include assisting the warehouse team with the production of company products.
S1E Limited is part of a global organisation supplying market-leading pipe repair technologies. The company is a specialist in the growing field of trenchless technologies, for the repair of damaged utility pipelines without excavation. S1E has a reputation for outstanding customer service and high-quality products supported by accredited product training, adding value and bringing mutual benefit to its customers and industry.
- Basic troubleshooting, maintenance, service and repair of designated equipment – including robotic and remote crawlers / cameras used for sewer and water infrastructure inspection and repair.
- Travel to customer sites etc as company needs dictate – both domestic and international.
- Plant maintenance and upkeep of schedules and records, repairs, modifications, lighting, emergency light checks, factory maintenance and preventative maintenance.
- Effective manufacture, assembly and packing of all current and future company products to a high standard.
- Ensure quality within the manufacture and assembly of company products.
- Recent electrical and mechanical (maintenance) experience (with relevant qualifications).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to follow manufacturer and company instructions / procedures.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organised and accurate.
- Good IT skills.
- Good team player.
- Must have full driving licence and valid passport.
- Experience working within similar industry would be advantageous.
- A valid trailer towing licence would be beneficial.
- Working 39 hours per week – 08.30 – 17.00 (Mon-Thurs), 08.30 – 16.00 (Fri).
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays and 1 extra day for Birthday).
- Westfield Health Scheme on successful completion of probationary period.
- Pension Scheme – 4% Employer Contribution.
If you are interested, please send a CV highlighting your suitability for this role to:
Georgie Parkin (email@example.com)
Please see the link below in ‘Literature’ to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice which sets out what personal data the Company holds about you and how we collect and use it during and after the recruitment process.