We are looking to appoint a permanent Internal Sales Executive to join our company, working 39 hours a week: 08.30 – 17.00 (Mon-Thurs) & 08.30 – 16.00 (Fri). This role will involve working as part of our proactive Internal Sales Team in providing exceptional sales support to the Company’s customer base; including giving presentations / demonstrations of company products and services.
S1E Limited is part of a global organisation supplying market-leading pipe repair technologies. The company is a specialist in the growing field of trenchless technologies, for the repair of damaged utility pipelines without excavation. S1E has a reputation for outstanding customer service and high-quality products supported by accredited product training, adding value and bringing mutual benefit to its customers and industry.
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients with a strong focus on building customer relationships.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships follow up on sales activity
- Work with the Sales Manager on developing and increasing Sales.
- Respond to sales and technical enquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Assist with preparation of sales action plans and strategies.
- Participate in both UK and International sales events as required.
- To participate and embrace sales training programmes and to attend on occasions external sales meetings.
- Experience of working in an Internal Sales role.
- Experience of building and developing customer relationships.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Knowledge of basic business principles.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organised and accurate.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Good team player.
- Experience in a technical role would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of drainage rehabilitation products would be a benefit.
- Previous experience working with the construction/drainage industries.
- Experience of using Sage ERP software would be beneficial.
- Working 39 hours per week – 08.30 – 17.00 (Mon-Thurs), 08.30 – 16.00 (Fri).
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays and 1 extra day for Birthday).
- Westfield Health Scheme on successful completion of probationary period.
- Pension Scheme – 4% Employer Contribution.
Please see the below link to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice which sets out what personal data the Company holds about you and how we collect and use it during and after the recruitment process.