Wednesday 13th June saw Source One Environmental (S1E) stage a Trenchless Technology Open Day, which showcased innovative products, many of which had never been seen before in the UK.
The products displayed included:
- The LED curing system from Bluelight, which cuts curing time
- Cost-effective, robust robotic cameras from Chinese manufacturer Trio-Vision
- The nUVision UV curing system from IST
- Schwalm robotic cutters including a range of tools developed with Picote
- Picote’s new brush coating system
- Rioned’s brand new Urbanjet compact van system
“Both exhibitors and visitors alike came from far and wide for demonstrations of the cutting-edge technology we had on show, most of which we distribute on behalf of the manufacturers,” explained Glenn Cartledge, Managing Director.
“The response from the drainage industry in the UK and further afield has been phenomenal. This event has positioned S1E ready for the next step in our growth,” Glenn continued.
The company also gave away a Picote Maxi Miller machine in a prize draw. The lucky winner was announced as Ross Walton of CPS Drainage.
”Picote’s tools are well-respected in the industry and a pleasure to represent. The prize draw attracted a great deal of interest and we’re pleased for Ross & CPS that they were selected as the winner,” said Glenn. ”We hope that the win helps them to keep their business moving forward.”
The company were also proud to show off their new headquarters, which they moved into just two weeks prior to the Open Day. Their new warehouse affords the company even more space to hold their new product ranges.