The Krystol T1 & T2 Waterproofing System is a surface-applied slurry treatment often used in the place of a surface-applied membrane.
The Krystol T1 & T2 Waterproofing System is a surface-applied crystalline slurry treatment that transforms new or existing concrete into a permanent waterproof barrier
The Krystol T1 & T2 Waterproofing System consists of:
- Krystol T1: applied as the 1st coat, T1 has a concentrated amount of Krystol technology, transforming new or existing concrete into a permanent waterproofing barrier.
- Krystol T2: applied as a second coat, Krystol T2 provides a harder, more durable finish that protects the Krystol T1 and ensures complete surface coverage.
Containing Krystol technology, the T1 & T2 Waterproofing System lowers the permeability of concrete and protects against the ingress of water and waterborne chemicals. It replaces the need for surface applied waterproofing membranes, and is often used in the remediation of failed membranes. Krystol T1 & T2 can be used with recently poured or decades old concrete.
Features & Benefits
- Contains Krystol technology
- Completely eliminates the need for costly and labour-intensive surface-applied membranes
- Is ideal for below grade applications, reservoirs and pipelines and can withstand high hydrostatic pressure
- The waterproofing is not affected by surface wear or abrasion and will never require re-application
- Self-seals micro-cracks and stops water ingress, prevents corrosion
- Safe for use in potable water applications – Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects
For customers within the Benelux region, please contact our sub-distributor Ipco for assistance: www.ipco.nl