The Picote Brush Coating™ System is a simple, fast and practical coating system used for drain and sewer renovation.
Coat unlined or lined pipes or connections from DN32 – DN200 / 1¼” – 8″ with the Picote Coating Pump and Mini Miller combination. Clean first with the Mini Miller, then coat anything from a small area (such as a lined connection) to entire piping systems, for example blocks of flats.
- Horizontal or vertical pipelines
- Hybrid solution – using CIPP for mainline/stacks and coating for laterals
- Protective coating barrier to prevent rust and corrosion to increase flow in the pipe
- Structural improvement dependent on number of coats applied
- Coat end of line where lined short with CIPP
- Gapping, filling gaps between liners
- Can coat 90° bends
How does it work?
- After cleaning, add the coating pump to the Miller machine
- Tape delivery hose and CCTV camera to outer casing of the Miller shaft
- Attach brushes to the shaft, which rotates to spread resin evenly over inner pipe wall
- Operator can control coverage
Demo using the Picote Coating System inside PVC pipe:
How to set up your Picote Coating Pump ready for use: