The Sentinel monitors three distinct parts of the lining process: pressure of the liners, power supply and water levels in pumping stations.
The Sentinel features a remote alarm that sends a text message alert via the GSM network to a cell phone should there be a power outage, fluctuation of the pressure outside the limits, or should the water level in a pumping station rise too high. The Sentinel settings are easily adjusted by GSM commands. Pressure data can be requested via text message.
- 2 x pressure connectors
- 1 x water level monitor (upgradeable)
- power supply monitoring 110-230v / 50-60Hz
- 3-phase powers supply monitoring 400v / 50-60Hz and 3-phase alarm (sound, text message & call)
- Illuminated LCD screen with polycarbonate shield
- military grade connectors
- battery back-up
- user adjustable GSM numbers
- user adjustable limits for high/low pressure with values lP67 sealed closed and lP64 open
- CE & FCC approved
Watch this Picote video for a hands-on guide to The Sentinel Liner Guard: