A secure point of entry into DN70, DN100 and DN150 plastic, ductile and cast iron pipes.
The Access Point is designed for entry into drainage systems where no manhole exists, or there is no other means of access.
Available as a handy Access Point kit, this includes 10 Access Points and a full set of tools, including a 54mm diamond core drill for cutting the hole to the exact required size, a de-burring tool for smoothing off the hole, and an allen key to tighten the Access Point once it’s in place.
Compared to a piece of broken pipe, a reinforced sticky tape or perhaps a coupling, the Access Point is a neat, tidy and professional alternative.
- Quick and easy installation
- Can be removed and refitted
- Withstands up to 1 bar
- Pre-assembled for direct insertion into the host pipe
- Available as a handy kit or in packs of 10 without the tools
Access Point Kit includes:
- 10 x Access Points
- 1 x De-Burring Tool
- 1x 6mm Allen Key
- 1x 54mm Diamond Core Drill