The Quick-Lock liner end sleeve is a system for permanently sealing the end of a liner to the host pipe. Once sealed, the liner end is protected against the effects of high-pressure jetting.
- The Quick-Lock Liner End Sleeve functions in the same way as the Quick Lock Point Repair System.
- The EPDM rubber seal has been designed to accommodate all common liner wall thicknesses.
To install Quick-Lock Liner End Sleeves, the following are required:
- One set of air-pressure-controlled cutting tools
- A transfer bladder adjusted for the system; or
- In accessible profiles, the Quick-Lock BIG transfer tool.
Quick-Lock LEM installation equipment is available to hire as well as purchase. Call the team on 01226 397015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Training is available in the installation of Quick-Lock products for drainage engineers to gain confidence and experience in the techniques involved. Please contact the S1E Team to arrange.
- Swift & simple installation process
- Long-lasting materials: 1.4404 (316L) stainless steel with EPDM rubber as standard
- NBR rubber available on request, or special KTW-approved seal for drinking water applications
- Resistant to high-pressure jetting in accordance with DIN 19523. DN150-160 tested by IKT.
- Compensates for shrinkage in the liner
- Can resist up to 10 bar internal pipe pressure when installed
Two-piece stainless steel sleeve with Locking screws (4x) and Sliding blocks (4x)
Rubber jacket (1x)
Compensating rubber (1 or 2, if needed)
|Diameter||Overall Length||Pipe Internal Pressure||Pipe External Pressure|
|DN150 – 400*||250mm||10 bar||1.5 bar|
|DN450 – 800*||300mm||10 bar||1.5 bar|
|DN700 – 1300**||300mm||10 bar||1.5 bar|
|DN1400 – 1600***||300mm||10 bar||1.5 bar|
*One-piece **Two-piece ***Three-piece