RIDGID® hand-held inspection cameras reduce the amount of time it takes to detect and diagnose the unreachable. Using a camera and light source attached to a flexible cable, these cameras send live images back to a high visibility digital LCD display.
- Best-in-class image quality
- Ultra-bright led technology
- Image rotation
micro CA-25 Digital Inspection Camera
- Features a fixed* 17 mm waterproof aluminium imager head
- four ultra-bright LED lights, for superior image quality
- 7″ Color LCD Screen.
- Video Out for transferring live images to external devices
- 180° Digital image rotation
- Perfect for basic and short-range inspection jobs
*Not extendable, with 1.2 m imager cable
micro CA-150 Inspection Camera
- Larger screen for more detail – 3.5″ colour LCD screen
- Waterproof imager head w/ extendable cable (up to 9 m)
- Capture up to 20 still images for playback on screen
- Ergonomic one-handed grip gives you steady control
- For more detailed visual inspections in even harder-to-reach areas.
micro CA-350 Inspection Camera
- 12 v rechargeable lithium-ion battery for extended inspections
- Large 3.5″ colour LCD screen with enhanced features like image rotation and digital zoom make it easier to diagnose potential problems
- Recording on internal memory or 8 GB SD Card (included)
- Waterproof 17 mm imager head
- Extended reach up to 30 meters with small diameter SeeSnake® Reels
micro CA-350x Inspection Camera
- New micro CA-350x inspection camera with Wi-Fi™ and Bluetooth™ for instant image/video sharing and live second screen viewing
- Now available with the RIDGID 12V Advanced Lithium Battery and Charger Platform for much longer runtime and very fast battery charging
- Easily record still images and videos of problems in hard-to-reach areas – save on the internal memory (235 MB) or the included 8GB SD-card
- Comfortable pistol-grip design, large screen and rugged anodized aluminium camera head
- Get the perfect view with enhanced features like image rotation and digital zoom
- Can also be powered with the included AC Adapter
6 mm Diameter Imager Head Accessory
- Ultra-small inspections – nearly one-third the size of the standard camera head
- Accessory for micro CA-150 / CA-350 / CA-350X
- Enables detailed inspections in very confined spaces
- 4 LED lights provide clear images.
- Fully flexible cable for easy navigation – available in two cable sizes, 1 m & 4 m.
- Sleek aluminum construction withstands demanding applications
- Accessories for the 6 mm imager head are included for free: mirror, magnet and centring ball