FIND IT FASTER.
RIDGID® utility locators feature an easy-to-use visual mapping display that allows you to locate utility lines and sondes or beacons with confidence. These locators can be used with RIDGID SeeSnake® cameras equipped with sonde transmitters to find the camera head during an inspection. They can also be used with a line transmitter to find buried utilities.
Remote transmitters attached to a push rod or drain cable can also be found.
- Find sondes or beacons underground
- Find plastic pipes with integral line trace
- Induce a signal to locate utilities
NaviTrack Scout® Locator
- Locates RIDGID SeeSnake® in-line transmitters, Sondes and energized metallic lines
- Designed to solve the most demanding sonde locators
- Uses the same omnidirectional locating technology as the full-featured SR® series
- Offers continuous depth measurement when the receiver’s orientation is correctly aligned.
SR-24 Line Locator with Bluetooth® and GPS
- Omnidirectional antennas for greater speed & accuracy
- Built-in GPS
- Large display
- Bluetooth technology to stream directly to other devices, via free RIDGIDtrax app
SeekTech SR-20 Locator
- A lightweight, yet rugged utility line locator
- Features an omnidirectional antenna array for greater speed and accuracy
- Includes gradient antennas for left/right guidance and to help evaluate signal shape
- Mapping display shows the utility’s estimated position, direction and depth
- Foldable antenna mast for easy transport and storage
SeeSnake FleXmitter® Transmitter
- Locate a camera in a line
- 512 Hz transmitter, fitted as standard in all SeeSnake reels: Mini-SeeSnake, SeeSnake Standard and SeeSnake Self-Leveling
- Upgrade your existing camera with a FleXmitter transmitter, if not already equipped
- Meets FCC Class A and EN 55022 Class B requirements
Remote Transmitter (512 Hz Sonde)
- Can be attached to a drain cleaning cable or a water jet hose to locate the remote transmitter in a line.
- Flashing LED indicates that sonde is transmitting.
- Meets FCC Class B and EN 55022 Class B requirements.