Pipe Doctor Rapid resin cures in record time for improved efficiency on site – and it’s now WRc approved.
• Pipe Doctor Rapid has been developed to offer a significantly reduced cure time compared with other resins.
• Curing time is reduced to just 30 minutes at an ambient temperature of 20°C.
Working Time has been reduced to 6-7 minutes at an ambient temperature of 20°C. It is therefore recommended that this product is used for repairs within 15 metres of the manhole, so that there is sufficient time to accurately position the repair within the working time.
Pipe Doctor Rapid is supplied with a handy thermometer, so that installers can check the temperature and ensure that they are aware of the accurate working and cure times for their application. Colder temperatures will lengthen both working and cure times; higher temperatures will reduce both times.
Pipe Doctor Rapid is supplied in a handy kit that contains all the necessary equipment required to carry out a single efficient pipe repair including:
- 2 part ready to mix Rapid resin bag
- 2 packer protection sleeves
- Protective gloves
- Cut to size fibreglass mat
- Protective ground sheet
- Tie secures (cable ties and wire ties)
Pipe Doctor Rapid components are also available in bulk.