Stop water infiltration in any application
…with a small number of versatile, but highly effective, grouts.
The polyurethane grouts within the SealGuard range are unmatched for their efficiency, simplicity and cost effectiveness. Ideal to permanently fix water ingress, the range offers a speedy solution suited to any water flow problem.
The range includes:
- fast-acting, no-washout SealGuard II, to stop high water flow instantly;
- Hyperflex for more widespread, low flow-rate infiltration;
- X-Seal highly-expansive sealant to bond any substrate and fill any void; and
- SC-Pox fast-curing epoxy coating for structural spot repairs.
SealGuard polyurethane grouts have been used in many highly visible water sealing projects including Ground Zero in New York City and Dulles Airport in Washington, D.C.
- basement construction & refurbishment
- drainage and plumbing leakage repair
- geothermal wells
- and virtually anything else that can leak!
The result is professional grade, highly effective, field tested products available for use in a multitude of applications.