Professional hardware & equipment to carry out effective no-dig patch repair, for a durable, watertight repair every time.
Items stocked by S1E can be purchased individually or in bundles as Contractor Packs, for everything needed to get started in patch repair or to kit a new van out for the road.
The below equipment is required on site to carry out trenchless patch repairs.
Hardware available from S1E
- Compressed Air Supply (as an oil free electric 240v/25ltr compressor and receiver)
- Flexible Air Push Rods
- Flexible Adaptor
- Drain Rods and Drain Rod Adaptor
- Inflatable Packers
- Pressure Regulator
- Airline (compressor to regulator)
To purchase Contractor Packs online, customers will need an online account – apply for one here.
Other Hardware Requirements
- Safety Knife
- Extraction Rope & Carabinar
- Wire Cutters
- Jetting & Vac Equipment
- Duct Tape
- CCTV Surveillance Equipment
- Safety Barriers
- Correct PPE
Contractor Packs contain all of the equipment needed to start out in patch repair or to put a new van on the road. They include a compressor, packer and push rods, as well as kits, and feature high quality equipment.
- Perfect starter kit
- Includes everything required to carry out a patch repair
- Ideal for increasing capacity
Standard packs include the following items:
- WRc-approved Pipe Doctor repair kits
- DN100/150 standard packer
- Air push rods (10, 15 or 20, dependent on pack purchased)
- Flexible adaptor
- Pressure regulator
- Oil free compressor
- Flexible extension hose
- WRc-approved patch repair training for two operatives.
Other bundles can be compiled as required, containing the contractor’s choice of equipment. Please call us on 01226397015 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.