Professional hardware & equipment to carry out effective no-dig patch repair, for a durable, watertight repair every time.
Items stocked by Source One Environmental can be purchased individually or in bundles as Contractor Packs, for everything needed to get started in patch repair or to kit a new van out for the road.
The below equipment is required on site to carry out trenchless patch repairs.
Hardware available from S1E
- Compressed Air Supply (as an oil free electric 240v/25ltr compressor and receiver)
- Flexible Air Push Rods
- Flexible Adaptor
- Inflatable Packers
- Pressure Regulator
- Airline (compressor to regulator)
To purchase Contractor Packs online, customers will need an online account – apply for one here.
Other Hardware Requirements
- Safety Knife
- Extraction Rope & Carabinar
- Wire Cutters
- Jetting & Vac Equipment
- Duct Tape
- CCTV Surveillance Equipment
- Safety Barriers
- Correct PPE
Contractor Packs contain all of the equipment needed to start out in patch repair or to put a new van on the road. They include a compressor, packer and push rods, as well as kits, and feature high quality equipment.
- Perfect starter kit
- Includes everything required to carry out a patch repair
- Ideal for increasing capacity
Standard packs include the following items:
- WRc-approved Pipe Doctor repair kits
- DN100/150 standard packer
- Air push rods (10, 15 or 20, dependent on pack purchased)
- Flexible adaptor
- Pressure regulator
- Oil free compressor
- Flexible extension hose
- WRc-approved & E&U Skills-certified training for two operatives.
Other bundles can be compiled as required, containing the contractor’s choice of equipment. Please call us on 01226397015 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.